Free Will can contain the choice to do as we want upon temporary scales of endeavors.
God's Will has no exploration of choice, but has one finalized outcome.
Free Will does contain the choice to partake of Good or evil. It is the alignment of that choice to God's Will which dictates any finalized and successful outcome.
Free Will is a physical reality instituted only within higher forms of intellect which God has created. Not just any living creature.
All beings of intellect created by God in the universe, have and are equal in Free Will and Freedom of Choice.
Children of God are the only creatures upon the planet that have the ability to choose and direct their own destiny. In having the ability to choose and direct their own destiny, they are the only creature truly given the ability to freely choose to direct their own destiny within the accordance of Good or evil.
In having this ability:
• Individuals are responsible to that ability to freely choose Good or evil.
• Individuals are responsible for that ability to freely choose Good or evil.
• Individuals are responsible to the Good or evil they choose.
• Individuals are responsible for the Good or evil they choose.
It is this Free Will which also makes each individual most accountable to God for their undertakings within their living existence. Each individual is fully accountable for, and within their own chosen actions.
God never ever allows the Freedom of Choice to be taken away from His Children by any creature. The Children of God must freely give it up for it to become lost.
• To freely love God, His Good and Righteousness... or not.
• To freely display one's love for God, His Good and Righteousness... or not.
• To freely represent God, His Good and Righteousness... or not.
• To freely help God with His planned workings... or not.
• To freely bring prosperity to themselves...or not.
• To freely bring prosperity to their surroundings... or not.
• To freely control their surroundings... or not.
• To freely alter their surroundings... or not.
• To freely mold their surroundings to benefit themselves... or not.
• To freely develop their surroundings... or not.
• To freely bring destruction to themselves... or not.
• To truly bring destruction to their surroundings... or not.
Free Will has been given to God's Children so they may freely choose the success or failure of their survival.
• God does give His creation the freedom to decide if they want to love Him, His Good and Righteousness.
• God does give His creation the freedom to decide if they want to follow Him, His Good and Righteousness.
• God does give His creation the freedom to decide if they want to obey Him, His Good and Righteousness.
• God does give His creation the freedom to decide if they want to continue living.
• God does give His creation the freedom to decide if they want to succeed or fail.
• God does give His creation the freedom to decide if they want Good or evil.
The Free Will which the Children were initially created with is almost totally unrestrained with almost no limits.
If God didn't allow His Children Free Will, it would take away their ability to learn about themselves, and to learn in general.
Anyone that takes away an individual's Free Will, will also take away their ability to learn about God, His Good and Righteousness, themselves, their surroundings, and to learn in general.
Control is not sought by God, only guidance for a successful existence. If control was the actual intent of God then there would be no evil, no choice and no freedom of thought or deed.
God gives His created Children the ability to think for themselves like any good parent affords a child leeway to learn within their Freedom of Choice, even at the cost of making choices that will bring pain.
Like any good parent:
• God will if necessary take action to help and assist if the choices that a Child does make becomes too great or destructive in resulting problems for the Child's livelihood.
• God will if necessary take action to reprimand if the choice that child does make becomes too great or destructive in resulting problems to the livelihood of their surroundings.
God loves His Children enough to allow them to make mistakes like a child, even if it's the partaking of sin. But always remember, He also does love them enough to seek to Save them from sin and its destructive powers after they have made such mistakes.
God created planetary Children not only with the ability to think for themselves, but also afforded them the Freedom to Choose pathways upon what to think of, and do with their thoughts as they pleased.
The Children can choose to use their thought to follow God, His Good and Righteousness, and His planned workings, or choose to follow Satan's initiated endeavors which do or would follow evil, or the remnant of evil that does go against God, His Good and Righteousness, and His planned workings.
Individuals upon wayward planets have created their own problems within and through choice, not God.
Individuals upon wayward planets were not created to be slaves or toys, nor does God consider or want them to be.
Individuals upon wayward planets were initially a perfect creature established with perfect Freedom of Choice. But instead of choosing the perfection of God, they chose to follow the realm of Satan's evil and its imperfection.
Wayward individuals also have the Freedom to Choose whether they do want to become Saved from the destruction of sin, and adhere to God's Good and Righteousness now and forevermore.
In wanting the intellect of His Children to be enabled to freely choose, God does allow their intellect to become tempted or tested by evil and its destructive powers.
If they choose the Goodness beheld within His Godliness, they do become enabled and afforded His protection against destruction.
If they choose evil, and let themselves fall-prey-to the temptations and testing of evil, then they have no protection against the destruction that evil always attaches itself to.
Those who do choose God's Good do become the best possible instruments to exist within the universe.
God wants His Children upon each planet to Freely accord the acceptance of Himself and His Good of their own Free Will. Individuals who would Freely desire and choose to follow in the footsteps of His Good within their own personal desired Choice and Free Will.
God created His Children with the ability to freely choose to love Him.
If this was not so, then He would have created beings that would be bound and chained to a love for Him, rather than freely choosing to love Him upon their own accord. God would have also created Children that were slaves or robots with no freedom to freely choose to love Him upon their own accord.
God affords His Children on earth Free Will.
It is Satan who tempts them with the misuse of that Free Will to form mannerisms that restrict Free Will.
Death has no Free Will, and did become a reality because the Children fell prey to Satan's temptation within sin.
If God did not afford them the Freedom of Choice, then He would be no different than Satan and the sin he does offer. It is Satan and sin that seeks to misuse Freedom and Choice in an effort to bind and chain individuals from Freedom and Choice. Especially the freedom in loving God.
God's planetary Children has been given Free Will in birth. Just because a child has the Free Will to do something, it does not mean that the something is good for oneself, or of a Good and Godly nature that produces positive results.
God does desire and want His Children:
• To freely understand the Good over evil.
• To freely choose the Good over the evil.
• To freely understand and choose Himself, His Good and Righteousness over any alternatives, such as sin and its waywardness.
Those Children that do not accord their Free Will to God, His Good and Righteousness do become susceptible to ungodly sin, and all the destructive features which ungodliness and sin does facilitate.
Those Children that do not accord their Free Will to God, His Good and Righteousness are susceptible to chaos, disorder, perplexity, distraction, dissension, confusion, irregularity, discord, abnormality, imperfection and many other forms of turmoil.
All of which do go on to form and establish those ungodly endeavors such as hate, lies, cheating, dishonor, impurity, murder and the likes.
Those Children which do not choose to accord their Free Will to God, His Good and Righteousness:
• Have the inability to fully understand and grasp the reason and purpose for their creativity.
• Have the inability to fully understand and grasp the reason and purpose for their existence.
• Have the inability to fully understand and grasp the reason and purpose for the creativity and existence of the universe.
• Have the inability to fully understand and grasp the reason and purpose for their creativity and existence within the universe.
Freedom of Choice is a tool by which God does know the extent of Godliness or ungodliness truly and firmly incorporated within the heart and livelihood of an individual. Freedom to Choose and Free Will is the tool God uses to know where one's heart and allegiance really lays.
God, His Good and Righteousness must always be freely employed by any individual or community upon any planetary society.
God, His Good and Righteousness must always be freely accepted by any individual or community upon any planetary society.
God, His Good and Righteousness must always be freely accorded by any individual or community upon any planetary society.
Only individuals that do choose to freely accept and accord God, His Good and Righteousness can truly accept and accord God, His Good and Righteousness fully and completely.
Godly Children do greatly surround their given ability and freedom to know and choose between what is right, or what is wrong. Not their personal ideas of right over wrong, but God's Personal idea.
Any individual, community, or planetary society which cannot learn to resist the wicked and animalistic temptations of sin or sinful endeavors only admits to having no real Free Will to doing evil.
• Thereby restricting themselves to a simple nature relevant to the lower animal kingdom.All of which will lead them to slowly become void of any true progress that will allow them to gain the Graces of God's eternal and universal recognition throughout the universe.
• Thereby condemning themselves, and their futures to become slowly void of God, as well as His Personal Good and Righteousness that is essential for any long-term survival in the universe.
The usefulness of any individual to God is governed by their willingness to freely do His Will, not the imposition of His Will forced upon them.
God does not want to fill the universe with slaves or mindless fools.
God knows that individuals have to be willing of their own Free Choice to freely follow the LORD, or choose otherwise.
Individuals must freely and willingly accept God's Will, not be forced, or burdened by it. Otherwise God's Will can and does become distorted.
God created His Children upon planets within the universe, but that was not within the power of their own choice, but they are given the power to continue their existence within the universe through and within the ability to freely choose His Good and Righteousness for Eternal Living Life.
Children of God are initially given reason and logic to fully sight and understand the totality of God, His Good and Righteousness.
God does establish the foundation upon which the reality of Himself, His Good and Righteousness is sighted, applied and actuated within true reason and logic, within and for all knowledge.
If there is no real foundation of Good upon which the reality of reason and logic is accurately sighted, applied and actuated, then so will the actuality and reality of God become hidden, and even disassociated in a maze of self-deceptions that obscure the reality of God, His Good and Righteousness.
The application of reason and logic decides the direction that man will take in effectively utilizing their existence and future. If reason and logic is applied in a correct and Godly manner then survival becomes fully assured and secured.
The choosing of Good is the correct interaction of the usage of intellect to and within one's surrounding.
The choosing of wrong is the incorrect interaction of the usage of intellect to and within one's surrounding.
Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Psalms 25:12 What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
Wayward individuals are beings that have not grown, and need to learn how to apply choice correctly to their lives.
Only God does have the know-how, ability and power to provide the learning tool for wayward individuals to correctly apply reason and logic to choice.
God does provide the learning tool for wayward individuals to correctly apply reason and logic to choice through His Physical Example of being a Son of God Himself.
Isaiah 7:14-16 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good. For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.
One can become a true Son of God, if reason and logic is correctly applied to choice.
the LORD God's given Freedom of Choice.