Many Christians are failing the Faith!
But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not:
and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root
of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling
and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
The LORD does voice and prophecy in scriptures of His Begotten plan to make His Eternal Spirit Physically seen in Israel, and make known to all the families on earth the Proof of His forgiveness from sin, and that the sin of the world can be overcome by man through the use of His Good Covenant, the Ten Commandments. The LORD taught, displayed, and exacted this Physically being Jesus Christ!
Jesus Christ does make known that He is the beginning of the Day of the LORD, and He is the end of the Day of the LORD at the Rapture. (Isaiah 13:9, Malachi 4:5, Amos 5:18, 2 Corinthians 1:14, 1 Thessalonians 5:2, 2 Peter 3:10)
• The Day of the LORD occurred when the LORD God created the Physical existence of Jesus Christ for GOD to inhabit, to fulfill His Promise of destroying the need to sacrifice fowl and beast for sin (Ezekiel 39:17, Romans 8:2), to disannul Israel's covenant with death (Isaiah 28:18). And then to make such known to all the heathen families on earth (Mark 16:15) through His establishment of Christianity.Which would be cloudy (Ezekiel 30:3) because their religious leader had taught them that the Day of the LORD was something other than the Lord Jesus Christ making one sacrifice for sins for ever (Hebrews 10:12) .
• The Day of the LORD occurred when the LORD God created the Physical existence of Jesus Christ for GOD to inhabit, to fulfill His Promise to ransom them from the power of the grave, and redeem them from death in its destruction, through fulfilling the Law of Good which the LORD wrote as His Covenant, the Ten Commandments, (Matthew 5:17) if followed and kept the individual will live (Proverbs 7:2).The LORD did fully manifest Physically as Jesus Christ the Proof that the Righteousness and Purity of His Glory that His Good Covenant, the Ten Commandments, does overcome the world (John 16:33), to provide freedom from sin and its death. (John 15:10, John 2:22)
• The Day of the Lord will occur when He does Rapture His Church (Bride) to the place He went to prepare for them.
• The Day of the Lord will occur upon Final Judgment Day for this wayward planetary society.
The LORD did fulfill His blessing all of the families of the earth with His initiation of Christianity.
He gave the world the Physical opportunity to see the LORD form Jesus Christ as the Human vehicle for His Spirit to inhabit. (Genesis 28:14, Isaiah 11:1, Isaiah 11:10, Jeremiah 33:15, Amos 4:12)
As the Christian Church began to grow spreading Christianity unto many Nations upon the planet, Israel's religious leaders began to spend time in scriptures searching to find out if Jesus Christ, or the spread of Christianity had any validity. (Romans 11:25)
Israel's religious leaders found both Jesus Christ and Chrisitianity did have validity. (Job 33:14, Isaiah 9:6, Amos 4:12, Isaiah 10:20, Isaiah 60:10, Ezekiel 47:22)
In fear of their leadership positions if Israel's People found out, and in their vanity as religious leaders, they did choose to continue to teach Israel more blindness towards the things of God that did previously blind Israel to Jesus Christ, their iniquities, and Christianity. They had moved the LORD God to jealousy with that which is not God, and provoked Him to anger with their vanities. He then would move Israel to jealousy with those that are not a People, to even provoke them to anger with a foolish nation who were member of all those families in Abrahams Promise who did not know God. ( Jeremiah 5:25, Deuteronomy 32:21, Romans 10:19 , Isaiah 42:13, Isaiah 49:6, Acts 13:47, Acts 26:23)
Christians are to become, like Israel was suppose to be, a Holy and Special People unto the LORD God upon the face of the earth.
• A Holy and Special People to bless all the families of the earth with Holiness.
• A Holy and Special People to bless all the families of the earth with the Good of the Covenant, the Ten Commandments for them to learn and be righteous and Holy, as Israel was meant to be.
• A Holy and Special People to bless all the families of the earth with the Holiness of Good and Righteousness continually as Abraham the father of their faith did. (Deuteronomy 7:6, Luke 7:9, Romans 4:16)
Unlike the Chosen People, Christians are not at the mercy of their religious leaders or teachers. Christians have at their disposal scriptures written within the bible, and the many other tools within today's technology. Yet, Christians (teachers and members) are far worse in misrepresenting, misinterpreting, distorting, and have even eliminated scriptures.
Both Christian religious leaders, and many Christian members themselves do choose to ignore that the Promise of Abraham is the reason why Christianity does exist. So does the curse exist for those that do curseth Israel, because God did use them to bless all families of the earth. (Genesis 28:14, Genesis 12:3)
Because many Christian religious leaders and members of Christianity have cursed, or do curse Israel in many ways, they do also become less able to see how they do and have brought upon themselves the curse of knowing less about what the difference is between Good and evil, to eventually even call evil good, and good evil. (Isaiah 5:20)
Many Christian religious leaders, members themselves, and so-called scholars are not able to teach much about Faith to others, nor of the depth of Faith's Power in righteousness that allows the overcoming of sin possible, because their Faith does not live up to Abraham's Faith.
As sin does grow on the earth and surround Christian followers, Faith and Righteousness does become less seen and taught, and becomes slowly replaced with views that are not truly addressing Faith for the followers that do fall-prey-to sin, because they had not been taught the Power of Faith and its Righteous that does allow them to overcome sin. In not knowing, when they do fall-prey-to sin, and because they do lack the Faith in Righteousness that allows them to overcome sin, they do not believe that they can overcome sin. They do not realize that Christianity is built upon Faith, and only exists because of a lack of Faith in Israel.
The New Covenant is Faith, that does echo and reflect the Faith of Abraham! Abraham did follow God's Good Covenant, the Ten Commandments before they were even written down on tablets by God's Holy Finger, and given to the Hebrews. (Genesis 26:5, Luke 3:8, John 8:39, Romans 4:9, Galatians 3:7, Galatians 3:14)
The Old Covenant received a New Garment is all, because the Chosen People were lead astray by their religious leaders. (Luke 5:38, Mark 2:21, Exodus 34:28)
Many Christian religious leaders, members themselves, and so-called scholars are not teaching the reason why Christianity does exist. It was God's plan to fulfill His Promise made to Abraham to use Israel to bless all the earth's Gentile families in the Physical form of Jesus Christ that He does create for Himself to Physically Visit mankind on earth. (Luke 2:32)
Many Christian religious leaders, members themselves, and so-called scholars teach to follow the Lord Jesus Christ through distortions and lies of what He distinctly said and did do. They have compassed sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, the Christian religious leaders, teachers, and members themselves have made the converted twofold more the child of hell than themselves, because of their own distortions and lies concerning what the Lord Jesus Christ distinctly said and did do (as recorded in the Gospels). (Matthew 23:15)
Jesus Himself warns Peter faith can fail, if you allow it to happen. (Luke 22:32, Hebrews 12:14-15)
Paul also warns individuals to make their calling and election sure, and if they do this, they shall never fall from faith. (2 Peter 1:10)
Yet, many that profess to be Christian are Self sure, and place their trust and eternal existence in many false securities, rather than what God says.
Many Christian religious leaders, members themselves, and so-called scholars teach do blind others to the Truth in scriptures and the gospels that truly teach individuals to be worthy Sons of God that can live in Heaven Eternally with God.
These Christian religious leaders, teachers, and members themselves spread their blindness and their own lukewarm faith. The faith they teach is too weak to truly know, or even talk with God.
So many Christians love to be spoon fed, or love to hear whatever suits their fancy, because they don't understand nor seek to understand scripture for themselves, nor do they know God to ask Him. Instead they choose to follow the lies that have been passed down for generations by so called scholars. They put their trust and eternal existence in the hands of man, rather than God. Yet these same individuals say, "that doesn't relate to me". (Matthew 15:14, Luke 17:1)
Christian religious leaders, members themselves, and so-called scholars overlook that becoming Sons of God requires Christians to be Good and Pure upon earth to overcome sin. The same Good and Purity that Jesus followed and showed forth to overcome all sin of the world without knowing sin. (1 Timothy 5:22, 1 John 3:3, 1 Peter 2:22, 1 John 3:5)
Many Christians believe (and live by) the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for sin does endlessly (past, present and future) cover all their sin after their initial acceptance of being Saved by Lord Jesus Christ, and they do not have to confess, repent, or seek forgiveness for sin ever again.
• These members of man that profess to be Christian lack understanding of what a Son of God is.Christians that accommodate sin:
• These members of man that profess to be Christian lack realizing what the importance of a Son of God is.
• These members of man that profess to be Christian attach themselves to man's views of good, that leaves them less able to become a Son of God.
• These members of man that profess to be Christian distort what a Son of God is.
• Become less able to desire to become a Son of God.The nature of sin does seek to blind individuals from becoming able to truly realize and know that its acceptance seeks to take away their initially created and given nature of Good, as well as their ability to correctly view Who God Is, His Good and Rightoeusness, what a Son of God is, and what sin is.
• Become less able to sight how to become a Son of God.
• Become less able to do the things needed and necessary to become a Son of God.
• Become less able to understand what it means to be a Son of God.
Members of man that profess to be Christian, are growing to believe that just believing in the name of Jesus Christ will afford or simply give them the ability to become worthy to be an Eternal Son of God. Yet these same Christians manifest little or no ability at all to overcome sin in their lives. Nor do they seek to repent from the sin they had partaken of again after becoming Saved from sin, and after the Grace of God as Jesus Christ had Forgiven them from all past sin.
• These individuals manifest and prove they have no thankfulness for the Grace of God as Jesus Christ. And because of their lack of understanding what a true Son of God is, they have the audacity to believe that they can be so thankless, and also be a Son of God.
• These individuals manifest and prove how much disregard they truly have for sin, to partake of sin again after the Grace of God as Jesus Christ had Forgiven them from all past sin. And because of their lack of understanding what a true Son of God is, they have the audacity to believe they can have such disregard, and still be a Son of God.
• These individuals manifest and prove how little they Love and Honor God, His Good and Righteousness, and His Power Who was willing to come from down from Heaven as Jesus Christ to Save and Free them from sin. Yet have the audacity to believe that the Lord Jesus would not care, or would even allow them to continue in sin. Individuals that believe they can freely partake of sin just a little, do not Honor nor Love God, but their sin! They are not truly seeking to follow God (Jesus Christ), nor His Good and Righteousness! It is no different than Israel's religious leaders and their teaching the Chosen People to believe that they could continually sin, and a sacrifice would continually save them. (Luke 11:35, John 12:35, John 11:10, Romans 6:1, 2 Peter 2:18-22, 1 John 1:6, Jude 1:11-13)
Christian religious leaders, members themselves, and so-called scholars have persuaded others to believe Heaven is something other than what it is. They remake what Heaven is, where it is, who goes to, of things that do lay in store, and even what the Rewards are for those individuals which go to Heaven. The beliefs and views of these religious leaders, individuals, or supposed scholars comes from their own disbelief in the validity of things which have been written in scriptures and the gospels that justify the lack of Faith in God, His Good, and of Heaven, so they end up making a more easily gain access to Heaven, rather than the actual Heaven where God exists and only holds Glory and Rewards for individuals who do seek to have a Faith that accounts for Righteousness like Abraham has, and do follow the same Purity which God did Physically manifest and display as Jesus Christ. (Genesis 26:5, James 2:23, John 10:1)
Christian religious leaders, members themselves, and so-called scholars choose to devise their own views of Salvation that God, the Saviour Jesus Christ, brought forth to all the Nations on earth. To the extent that many Christians would become blinded to Salvation, and the simple Works manifested in the Ten Commandments that they would have to follow and undertake to prove that they were worthy of God's Rewards beheld in His Salvation for Eternal Living Life from death.
The many Christian religious leaders, members themselves, and so-called scholars have had much success in keeping many Christians from ever being able to do the things of Good:
• That will allow them to truly become Sons of God.They do justify their distortions and lies through simply picking and choosing which verses in scriptures or the gospels to teach that can best satisfy their chosen views and realities. In doing so, their views and reality allow for the accommodating of sin.
• That will allow them to be able to live eternally in Heaven with their Creator.
Christian religious leaders, members themselves, and so-called scholars do claim to follow the Good that Jesus Christ taught, but the Good that many Christians do lay claim to be following:
• Does gravely lack the same Good and Righteousness the Lord Jesus Christ did follow, and the Spirit of the LORD did write with His Own Finger,... His Covenant of Good, the Ten Commandments.Many Christians do fall-prey-to many of the subtleties of wayward man's views on Good which does actually fall short of the Glory of God, where they often call evil good and good evil.
• Does gravely lack the same Good and Righteousness the Lord Jesus Christ did follow, and the Spirit of God did use to create Israel for the purpose of representing God's Good.
• Does gravely lack the same Good and Righteousness the Lord Jesus Christ did follow, and the Spirit of God did record in His interacting with Israel in the Old Testament scriptures.
Christians do not sacrifice creatures for sin, because Jesus Christ did put an end to the sacrificing of animals, but many Christians do continually sacrifice Christ with their continual partaking of the same sin. They do choose to define or even attach the Good of God to something other than Jesus Christ, and end up calling evil good, and good evil, and put darkness for light, and light for a darkness, that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter, because these individuals that profess to be Christian, but are not, do not follow and live by the same Purity the Lord Jesus followed and lived by to become a son of God themselves. (Daniel 9:27, Exodus 34:28, 1 Chronicles 16:15, Hebrews 6:6, Isaiah 5:20)
Many individuals that profess to be Christian allow themselves to fall back into the bondage of sin.
Those that fall back into the bondage of sin never learned nor followed the Power of God's Good that defeats sin and evils. (Galatians 4:9)
These failing Christians do not question; why when Israel followed after the law of Righteousness they did not attain the law of Righteousness? Nor do these Christians think or question; Is it possible they will not attain the law of Righteousness if they are doing the same things, or even worse?
Romans 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.Christians continue to ignore the warnings given. Instead they claim it's not for them or doesn't pertain to them, which is so far from the truth. If Christians seek to also become part of God's family (adopted/grafted in), then so does everything said in scriptures belong to the Christian. (Romans 11:19-21, 2 Peter 1:10, 2 Peter 2:20-22, Matthew 19:17, Proverbs 4:4, Proverbs 7:2, John 14:15, John 15:10, Jude 1:21)
We pray individuals will take a moment to pray and examine their faith, to make sure they are worthy of their calling, and not simply dismissing the warnings within scriptures thinking they aren't meant for them nor speaking to them!
Matthew 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.We also pray that the writings on these pages will bless the many being mislead, so they will be delivered from false securities.
Luke 20:35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
Colossians 1:10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
1 Thessalonians 2:12 That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.
2 Thessalonians 1:5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
2 Thessalonians 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
Revelation 3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
Eternal security can only be found in the adhering to and abiding in of God's Good and Righteousness, the Ten Commandments now and forevermore!
2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;