We are to love the LORD thy God with all our heart, soul and might. If we truly love God with all our being, then we will not want to break His Law of Good and Righteousness, the Ten Commandments and utilize those tools that He gave us to overcome sin and its destruction! If we truly seek to become a son of God like our given Example of what it takes to become a son of God, being a Son of God Himself, then we will not pick and choose what we follow in Christ the Righteous!
1 John 2:29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Breaking of the Law of Good and Righteousness, the Ten Commandments does hurt and disrespect God, oneself, and others. Why? When sin and its evils are chosen and applied to living life upon any wayward planet, it does destroy life on so many different levels. Many upon wayward planets are not taught and lack understanding of the Power of Good and Righteousness found in the Ten Commandments that does destroy sin and evil if applied to and used in life continually and faithfully.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Deuteronomy 4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Certain individuals and nations upon earth claim their gods exist and are living. Yet none of those gods have been alive to ever prove that they do exist, or living.
The Living God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob did poured out His Own Spirit into His Own Specially made Human Physical Body (known as Jesus Christ) to prove that He truly does exist, and is truly living for ALL of the families on the earth to sight. (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Isaiah 9:6, Amos 4:12)
Certain individuals and nations claim their gods can afford life after death to/for individuals, yet none of those gods have been alive to prove that they can afford life after death for any individuals on earth.
The Living God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob did poured out His Own Spirit into His Own Specially made Human Physical Body (known as Jesus Christ) that He allowed to be sacrificed to death upon a cross and Physically Resurrected back to Life, to prove that He can and does afford Life after death to/for individuals. (Mark 15:15)
Certain individuals and nations claim their gods can afford them a way to go to Heaven, yet none of those gods have been alive to prove that they can take an individual to Heaven, or even afford them a way to go to Heaven.
The Living God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (God of Heaven) did poured out His Own Spirit into His Own Specially made Human Physical Body (known as Jesus Christ), who after His Resurrection from the grave does cause Jesus Christ to arise up to Heaven, to prove that His can/does afford man the way to go to Heaven. (Acts 1:11, Revelation 1:18)
These individuals place their hope and faith upon a god, or in gods that are unseen that promote promises of/for life beyond death, or promote the promise for living eternally in a heaven with no proof of these promises or that these gods even exist, or are alive.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the
earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third
and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Ezekiel 37:8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
Habakkuk 2:19 Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.
The Living God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob sought not to hide His unseen face from all of man on earth. He poured out His Own Spirit into His Own Specially made Human Physical Body (known as Jesus Christ), and did fulfill the second of the Ten Commandments with the LORD not giving His Living Glory unto another. (Ezekiel 39:29)
The LORD's Being, Jesus Christ, did physically show all the families on earth, that they could know the Living LORD and God of Israel, Who had not given His praise to graven images that are not living. Praising a graven image is futile, because a graven image could never physically voice, or do anything whatsoever as the Spirit of the Living God did Physically voice and do being Jesus Christ. (Isaiah 42:8, Philippians 1:11, Matthew 5:19, James 2:10)
Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
• To truly be able to realize taking the Name of God in vain is using His Name uselessly for nought, and is done only by the wicked who are God's enemies. Something that Israel's religious leaders did do to the People, to rule over them and make them to howl and cause the LORD's name continually every day to be blasphemed through continual sacrificing that caused the People's iniquity to be remembered. (Psalms 139:20, Malachi 1:6, Isaiah 52:5, Jeremiah 33:18, Ezekiel 21:24)Christians today seek to say they love God, but not enough to learn from the failures of the Jewish religious leaders, in their blaspheming of so many of God's voiced scriptures. Those many families upon earth that are Christians through God's Being, Jesus Christ, have not learn from those failures, because their own religious leaders, in of their own vanity and lies, blaspheme the scriptures even more than the Jewish religious leaders had done. They also blaspheme the gospels which the Father GOD had physically voiced as His Son and Jew, Jesus Christ. And many of the things His Chosen Jewish disciples and apostles did voice and record concerning His Fulfillments of the scriptures. Eventually causing for most of the Christians to ignore, distort, or reject many of the things that could have blessed them.
• To truly be able to realize taking the Name of God in vain is done by those who don't seek to become fed by LORD's Food. They become filled with their own vanity and lies that cause them to also steal from the LORD. Something that Israel's religious leaders did do to the People, through their choosing to listen to Prophets that did prophesy lies in the LORD's name when He did not send them, nor command them, nor spake unto them. They prophesied false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart. (Deuteronomy 8:3, Proverbs 30:8-9, Malachi 1:6, Jeremiah 14:14)
• They become less able to realize that when Christian religious leaders choose to ignore, distort, or reject scriptures, or the gospels, that they are also blaspheming God's Holy Ghost, which is also the Holy Spirit and GOD's Power on earth, which is also the Word that was recorded as scriptures, and Fulfilled Physically by the LORD Physically being Jesus Christ. (Mark 3:29, John 1:13-14)
• They become less able to realize that when Christians choose to ignore, distort, or reject scriptures, or the gospels, that they are also blaspheming God's Holy Ghost, which is also the Holy Spirit and GOD's Power, which is also the Word that was recorded as scriptures, and Fulfilled Physically by the LORD Physically being Jesus Christ.
• They become less able to realize that when Christian's choose to teach that Jesus Christ is not the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost, which is also the Holy Spirit and GOD's Power, they are also blaspheming God's Holy Ghost which Physically formed Jesus Christ in the womb of Mary. Christians (and their leaders) are causing many to ignore, and disbelieve that Jesus Christ is actually GOD the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Also causing individuals to ignore, and disbelieve that the Father can do anything! (Matthew 1:18, Matthew 28:19, Matthew 19:26)
• They become less able to realize that when the Christian's choose to ignore, distort, or reject scriptures that record the LORD's writing of the Ten Commandments, or their Fulfillment in the gospels by God Himself being Jesus Christ, that their teachings will eventually become for doctrines the commandments of men. These Christian's are teaching others that God does change in their teaching the Ten Commandments are something that is meant for only the Jews to follow. (Matthew 15:9)
Most Christians are lead to follow the commandments of men that have been put forth by their religious leaders, rather than the Ten Commandments that the LORD wrote with His Own Finger. And in understanding God's Word is so closely tied to the Holy Ghost, which also is the Holy Spirit, many Christians are found to blaspheme the Holy Ghost in disbelieving that Father GOD, Jesus Christ (the Word), and Holy Spirit are One. Or their disbelief that Father GOD can, or would inhabit the same Physical Body and use it as His Holy Temple on earth. All Christians should teach this truth, but many do not, nor do they hold any guilt for those individuals if/when they also blaspheme the Holy Ghost, which is the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 15:9, Mark 3:29)
Christians (and their leaders) that teach such blaspheme are unworthy to go/be in Heaven. (Matthew 5:19, James 2:10)
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it
thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy
cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and
all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Many buy and sell goods (shopping), seeking to serve their own pleasures, and their words. No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. (Nehemiah 10:31, Matthew 6:24)
Instead they should seek to be doing of things of God's Good that do show forth Holy and Good in Righteousness to worship the LORD in thankfulness and remembrance of the Good done to them by the LORD and His Mighty Hand. (Isaiah 58:13, Deuteronomy 5:15)
A Sabbath which Christians are required to remember, is the same Hand of God Physically manifested being Jesus Christ and what blessed the Gentile world with Christianity. (Luke 1:66)
Individuals who ignore or do simply treat the Sabbath as if it is another day of the week to buy and sell goods, and/or serve their own pleasures and words upon earth, are sealing their own unworthiness for Heaven, where only those who keep the Sabbath are allowed to go. (Leviticus 23:39)
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
He did set it in His Covenant of/for Good, the Ten Commandments through Moses and Prophets in recorded scriptures of the importance that He did attach
to showing not just respect, but Honor to one's very own father and mother who did give to them birth upon the earth.
• So that their sons and daughters born to them would be able to know and realize those most important things that the LORD knows will prolong their days on earth through the wisdom given them by their father and mother. (Deuteronomy 5:16, Proverbs 20:20)Misusing or abusing fathers and mothers does grow and spread to affect many of the family members chaotically, and will grow and affect an entire generation. (Micah 7:6, Proverbs 30:11)
• So it may go well with them when they also become a father and a mother who gets old on the earth, and have their own sons and daughters that would be dependant on their treatment of their father and mothers wisdoms meant to bless their future generation's of fathers and mothers with. (Proverbs 23:22, Proverbs 28:24)
A loss of wisdom would also occur when they do not truly Honor their father and mother. If one cannot Honor their earthly father and mother, then neither can or will they give or show Honor to their Heavenly Father GOD and Creator. What one binds on earth, so would they bind in Heaven.
Thou shalt not kill.
Many say they love God, yet at the same time seek to find some excuse to justify their killing of another human individual that has been made in God's Image. They refuse to realize that the depth of what they have done, is on the same level as Satan.
Those same individuals who do not truly desire nor care to sight that God's scriptures do in fact state that to kill does refers to an individual or individuals
taking of another individual's physical life, or refers to taking the life of some creature when making a sacrifice. (Genesis 4:8-10, Genesis 4:15, Leviticus 14:25)
Murder is done through the seeking to take away by slaying the spirit and spiritual faith and hope of the widow, the stranger, and fatherless (without Father GOD). (Psalms 94:6)
Many ignore or overlook the depth to what is truly meant, and misused murder in their teachings of 'Thou shalt not kill', which would serve to desensitize the individual to the real depth of what they would be doing, if they were to kill another individual, or would continue to kill creatures in sacrifice, or even to realize the spiritual murders.
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
They do not desire to sight that the LORD included this Commandment within the Ten Commandments for a very Good reason.
God is a jealous God. He is not willing to share His Blessings and Love with those who choose to commit adultery, because in doing so, individuals are choosing to divide their First Love to/for God with someone or something else. (Deuteronomy 4:24, Revelation 2:4, Matthew 10:37)
Individuals are not being taught the deep understanding of 'Thou shalt not commit adultery'.
An individual who committeth adultery lacketh understanding that they do destroy their own Soul, because in their forwardness in committing adultery, they do face thorns and snares that doth keep their soul from them. (Proverbs 6:32, Proverbs 22:5)
The wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but so will the blood of those that have not deeply taught them to understand be required by God. (Ezekiel 33:8-9)
Individuals which have so little love for God, so little love for the individuals they teach, or so little love for their spouses in marriage, or of their daughters and sons to not teach the LORD's Holy Commandment against Adultery, or neglect to teach to them of the Holiness of the other nine of Ten Commandments that does Bless them with the Good needed to learn how to overcome their sin on earth, and be found worthy to go/be in Heaven with the LORD in Heaven. Such neglect and disregard does divide individuals from their First Love to/for God.
Thou shalt not steal.
Many individuals upon earth say they love God, yet still choose to accept and follow laws from their own makings. Man made laws that do seek to protect their own views of what they do look upon as Good, and protects what they consider to be their own property, holding some interest in and from any thievery, while holding less interest in protecting from thievery of what God's view of Good is, or truly seek to protect His created property or interest of Good in and of man on the earth He had created. (Matthew 5:19)
This does only occur upon a wayward planet when the first early members have chosen to partake of that evil which Satan did first tempt the planet's earliest inhabitants with. When they act on Satan's temptation, it did cause for their eyes to be opened up to the things that are attached to the knowledge and power of evil that they can and do for the first time see. It did/does not only limit them, but affects the Good things that their Creator had surrounded them with.
Which becomes ignored by the heritage of those first inhabitants, and then does lessen and weaken their eyes unto Good, enough to ignore the Creator of those Good
things surrounding them. They do ignore that LORD did not form the earth in vain, but to be inhabited. (Isaiah 45:18)
They then steal human life away from God that He created, as when Cain did kill his brother Able. Which did continue as there did arise on the earth the growth many tribes and communities whose members did view thievery from other tribes, and communities as not being an evil thing, when it was.
The LORD did seek to teach that thievery is evil. (Joshua 7:11)
Unfortunately, the early inhabitant's chosen blindness towards Good things and thievery grew to the degree, that the members of those tribes and communities did/would experience grave losses of Good and growing thievery among their members, which caused for those tribes and communities to make laws to protect their properties and interest, which did continue to prove futile, because their laws were built upon a god, or gods that were not good, nor were they taught a Good that is righteous enough to end thievery, but instead did attach them to evil and sin.
Even in sighting over thousands of years how thievery has grown about them, they still excuse and seek to accept stealing as a part of their own and man's own nature.
They then make up more weak laws to temporarily solve the many thievery problems that do continue to grow, until they run ramped within many other communities on earth. (Zechariah 5:3)
If individuals believe they can in any way steal from the earth that God created and owns, or from man whom He created and owns, they are unworthy of going to, or being in Heaven. What man chooses to do on earth, so will they do in Heaven! (Matthew 18:18, Matthew 10:38, Matthew 22:8, Luke 21:36, Ephesians 4:1, Colossians 1:10, 1 Thessalonians 2:12, 2 Thessalonians 1:5, 2 Thessalonians 1:11, Revelation 3:4, Revelation 16:6)
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Many who seek to have a witness to being a saint ignore that the LORD does preserveth the faithful, and does plentifully rewardeth the proud doers that are Righteous and do not put their hand with the wicked, and do not lie or deceive. (Psalms 31:23, Exodus 23:1)
• Yet so many ignore their own witness, through disregarding that when they do bear false witness, they are seeking to utter a lie that is against his neighbour on earth is a maul, and a sword, and is a sharp arrow that does also soweth a discord among brethren, whether it be in fellowship, or in a thing taken away by violence, or done just to deceive his neighbour. (Proverbs 14:5, Proverbs 25:18, Proverbs 6:19, Leviticus 6:2)So many do not show the same mercy to their neighbors as GOD's Being, Jesus Christ, had shown to them. He did Physically teach and show the families of earth how to overcome the world and it's sin by utilizing and fulfilling the Ten Commandments for Eternal Living Life. (Romans 15:9, John 16:33)
• Yet so many ignore their own witness through not truly realizing that the LORD voiced in scripture, that a false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish, and seek to find ways to justify the wicked for a reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him (who seeks righteousness). (Proverbs 19:9, Isaiah 5:23)God did distinctly and Physically voice as Jesus Christ, "If ye love me, keep my Commandments" which Moses wrote were His Commandments. Yet, the witness of many is based on lies that the Ten Commandments are only for the Jews, and/or cannot be kept... a false witness. (John 5:46, John 14:15)
Individuals cannot pick and choose what they follow in Christ, if we truly love Him, His Good and Righteousness. He kept the Father's Commandments, and so are we that truly seek to be His witness on earth and in Heaven. (John 15:10)
An individual's own witness of themselves is so weak it does bear false witness. Many also have weaknesses that will lead them to bear false witness against God's Being, Jesus Christ. He was a Physical Witness to follow Good, the Ten Commandments, to overcome sin, and be worthy of going to Heaven with God. (John 5:31, John 10:25, Matthew 15:19, John 14:21, John 15:10, Matthew 5:19, James 2:10)
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant,
nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
• Such as the LORD causing to be made known in scriptures, the depth and effect of covetousness which took place with Cain, in his coveting of the praise that the LORD gave to Abel his brother for his offering of the fat (the best) of the firstlings of his flock. Cain did know that his offering was not from the very fat (the best) in firstlings of his flock as Abel's was. Cain's coveting of the LORD's praise given to Abel became so great that it did grow into great anger that he would not listen nor follow advice and warning about his anger from the LORD. Cain killed his brother, Abel. (Genesis 4:4-5, Genesis 4:7, Genesis 4:8)The Jewish religious leaders taught their Nation's People of Cain's killing of Able, but ignore to teach to their People not to become provoked to jealousy by those Christian nations that once were not the people of God. (Deuteronomy 32:21, Genesis 28:14, Isaiah 42:6-7)
Christians are not being taught to follow and live by the Covent of Good, the Ten Commandments, nor are they taught to not covet the glory of the Jewish praise for the LORD that did cause the death of many of the Jews on earth. (Exodus 34:28, Proverbs 4:4, Proverbs 7:2, Ecclesiastes 12:13, John 15:10)
• Such as the LORD causing to be made known in scriptures, for Moses to choose only men which did fear God, men of truth, and men who hated covetousness to be the rulers of Israel's earliest formed Chosen Nation of People. (Exodus 18:21)The Jewish religious leaders did not seek to teach their People how things deeply changed after the death of Moses. Men who sought to covet and replace the void left by his death, who proved that they did not fear God. They willingly distorted the truth and teaching of the Covenant of/for Good, the Ten Commandments. Instead, they chose to lead and guide Israel's Jews to continually sin and sacrifice to death creatures for sin, instead of choosing to lead, guide and teach Israel's Jews to learn how to follow the Covenant of/for Good, the Ten Commandments to end their continual sin and sacrifice. (Deuteronomy 31:27, Deuteronomy 28:15, Jeremiah 5:25)
Many Christians seek to covet and replace God's Chosen Jews. These Christians prove that they do not fear or truly love GOD in willingly distort the importance and need to follow the truth and teaching of the Covenant of/for Good, the Ten Commandments. (John 15:10, John 14:15, Jude 1:21)
After the death of Peter, Christians and their leaders have lead, guided, and taught others lies, such as:
-1- The Covenant of/for Good, the Ten Commandments are just for the Chosen Jewish People (false witnessing).
-2- Christians do not have to keep the Covenant of/for Good, the Ten Commandments, because they are saved from sin through the sacrifice made by the Lord GOD (Ezekiel 39:17).
-3- It is impossible to keep the Covenant of/for Good, the Ten Commandments. They ignore the fact that God did Personally come down from Heaven as a Son of God Himself to teach and show man how to keep His Covenant of Good, the Ten Commandments, for Eternal Living Life. (John 15:10, John 14:15, Jude 1:21, Matthew 5:19, Titus 1:14, Ephesians 4:14)
These individuals are basically saying they cannot be Good. If they cannot be Good on their own planet, then neither will they be Good in Heaven, because even though they will receive a new physical body, God does put their same spirit and soul in that new physical body. (Matthew 18:18)
Many Christians rely upon the Sacrifice made by God to Forgive their sin, but teach little or no need of repentance. Such does teach others to treat sin and the overcoming it, as haphazardly as the Jewish religious leaders did with their teaching the People to continually sacrifice and sin, rather than overcoming sin by applying the Ten Commandments to their daily lives. (Proverbs 23:12, Psalms 119:66)
• Such as the LORD causing to be made known in scriptures, the depth and effect of the Jewish religious leaders continued teaching the People to follow and keep sin and sacrifice, rather than seeking to keep and follow the Covenant of/for Good, the Ten Commandments, which did lead many Jews to covet and accord certain of the enticing iniquities of those Gentile Nations that continually sacrificed creatures for their sin. (Deuteronomy 10:13, Proverbs 7:2)Even though their Nation became chastised and smote, they went on forwardly in the way of their own hearts. (Jeremiah 8:12, Luke 19:44, Isaiah 57:17)
Many Christians are lead to covet and accord many of the enticing iniquities that their Gentile ancestors once followed. Christian Nation are allowing to be gravely smote with the growth of sin. They also go on forwardly in the way of their own hearts. (2 Peter 2:22, 2 Timothy 3:1, Isaiah 57:17, Matthew 5:19, James 2:10)
that overcome sin!