Sons of God are effective and productive in the Knowledge of God, His Good and Righteousness!
1 Timothy 1:19
The very first religious leaders of the Church Truly did seek to spread the knowledge of God, and the Glory of His Good as Jesus Christ.
As the Church grew, corrupt religious leaders viewed the growing number of Church memberships as a tool for their own glory, far more than seeking the Glory of God and His Good made manifest as the Lord Jesus Christ. These corrupt religious leaders do/did introduce lies and sin over the centuries into God's plan for Christians and Christianity by distorting the scriptures and gospels.
They did bind Church members unto the commandments of men, more than God's Glory of Good that the Lord as Jesus Christ did teach.
These Church leaders use their own view of Good to intemperate God's Glory of Good that the Lord Jesus Christ had taught. They intertwined Good with subtle evil that liberalize views upon what Good is.
• Complicating the actuality of God and His Good that the Church members are to follow.
• Causing for many Christians to return to the mire of views and beliefs that would have them twofold more the child of hell than the Christian religious leaders themselves. (Mark 7:7, Matthew 23:15)
Many individuals that profess to be Christian view sin differently, but that doesn't make it different. Sin is sin. ALL sin does kill and destroy everything in its path, not just the partaker. Sin does spread like a wild fire destroying environments, families, children/babies, other individuals, communities, nations, and the planet itself.
Many individuals that profess to be Christian allow sin to become a part of their very existence when they continue to partake of the same sin over and over again. They prefer to keep their sin alive, rather than overcome it, or become saved from it, even if it does cause destruction to themselves or others.
The religious leaders of Christian churches introduce so many distortions, misinterpretations, and lies which they seek to hide through formally binding each Christian to their blindness set within legalities that took away their pastors ability to truly sight or even teach of Father GOD's plan, Power, and real purpose behind why He did actually Visit man Physically, and why the Lord Jesus Christ did actually voice and do the things which He did. Christians then argue about their taught distortions, misinterpretations, and lies, rather than have a real desire to truly learn the Truth's of what actually was voice in scriptures.
Many Christian religious leaders, like the religious leaders of the Jews, have for thousands of years read and taught to disregard the capitalization of the word GOD that is in Old Testament (King James) scriptures. It tells the reader of the Power of *I Am* that lives in Heaven and creates.
The Power that is prayed to, because His Power and Being created and surrounds man on the planet earth.
The Power that does choose which members of man He will give Eternal Life to, so they can live in Heaven with Him.
The Christian religious leaders, like the religious leaders of Jews, do not realize why the capitalization of the word GOD has been exemplified by and with the word Lord (Lord GOD). It is to give the reader a Way to recognize the Being *I Am*, when He does come down from Heaven. Which was Physically exemplified and manifested as the Lord Jesus Christ.
Exodus 34:23 Thrice in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord GOD, the God of Israel.
Deuteronomy 3:24 O Lord GOD, thou hast begun to shew thy servant thy greatness, and thy mighty hand: for what God is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works, and according to thy might?
Many Christian religious leaders, like the religious leaders of the Jews, have for thousands of years read and taught to disregard the non-capitalization of the word God that is in Old Testament (King James) scriptures. It tells the reader of the Power of *I Am* that did create all living life and man on the planet earth. It is the Father's Power (Arm, Right Hand) on the earth which does form and establish the Way for members of man on earth to become given by *I Am* (in Heaven) Eternal life to live with Him in Heaven.
The Christian religious leaders, like the religious leaders of Jews, do not realize why the capitalization of the word God has been exemplified by and with the word LORD (LORD God). It is to give the reader a Way to recognize the Being *I Am*, when He does come from Heaven to form and establish the Way for members of man on earth to become given Eternal Life to live in Heaven with *I Am* as Sons of God, to enjoy greater blessings in Heaven assisting the Great *I Am*.
The Father (Lord GOD) did use His Power, the LORD (God), to Physically create Jesus Christ as the Way to recognize the Being of *I Am*.
Genesis 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
Isaiah 40:10 Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
Psalms 16:8 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Many Christian religious leaders that have obtained their pastorship from supposed Christian seminaries, colleges, and universities, have taught very little about GOD's Good and Truth's within the scriptures or the gospels. They have taught many grave lies put forth by supposed Christian and non-Christian scholars that are known sinners, and known disbelievers in GOD, His Good, or the Lord Jesus Christ.
Those Christian religious leaders graduate and gain their pastorship and teachings to obtain Christian members, but often gravely lack important understandings concerning GOD, His Good, Righteousness, Purity, or the Lord Jesus Christ, or the real dangers and destruction of/by sin that the scriptures and the gospels make known. Many Christians allow themselves to accommodate an ever growing regards for sin, because they have been led by many of their Christian religious leaders to fight the warring power of sin, but they don't have any real Good weapons or tools to fight with, or to stand against sin. And in this weakness, many Christians do end up disregarding the existence of Eternal Good that is needed for Eternal Living Life.
Christians remain blinded unto their own purpose, future, and even their own end!
Christian religious leaders and members of Christianity teach of being Saved from sin through Jesus Christ in their desire to proselyte and gain Christian members.
• But with their own views of Good, that is not the LORD's Good which is His Ten Commandments.Christian religious leaders become the cause for many Christians to disregard what Good is, and to also disregard sin.
• But with their own views of what to do to become Saved from sin, more than truly being taught of the many things that Jesus Christ taught of becoming Saved from sin.Christian religious leaders become the cause for many Christians to disregard the many things that Jesus Christ taught in the gospels concerning sin.
• But with their own views of what the repercussions for accommodating sin are, more than what the repercussions actually are for accommodating sin, as the LORD had recorded in scripture.Christian religious leaders become the cause for many Christians to disregard what the repercussions for accommodating sin are, and to disregard the same sin that Israel's religious leaders caused many of the Jews to fall-prey-to.
• But with their own views of who a sinner is. They ignore that the Lord Jesus Christ distinctly stated that He had come to call the sinner and not the Righteous, which should tell Christian religious leaders and members, that there are individuals who are indeed already Righteous through following His Covenant of Good, the Ten Commandments, and have overcome sin. Yet Christian religious leaders and members, like Israel's religious leaders choose to call all men sinners, even if they had the Faith to follow the Covenant of Good, the Ten Commandments, that would be accounted for their Righteousness, and their overcoming of sin. (Luke 5:32)The Lord Jesus Christ stated "be of Good cheer I have overcome the world". Jesus Christ was telling individuals because He was made flesh like them, that if they followed the Good Covenant, the Ten Commandments like He did, that they would be able to follow Him into Heaven by gaining the ability to live in Heaven Eternally with GOD. (John 16:33, Proverbs 4:4, Proverbs 7:2, Ecclesiastes 12:13-14)
• But with their own views of who a sinner is among man. They distort what the Lord Jesus Christ cause Paul to record in His gospels concerning all men are sinners, because they have fallen short of the Glory of God, while overlooking to teach their Christian members about the sin that causes men to fall short of the Glory of God, and how to overcome sin so not to fall short of the Glory of God.
• But with their own views of sin that seeks to almost badger and continually teach their Christian members that they will always be sinners that they are worthless, too weak, and powerless physically (flesh) and can never overcome sin, even if they do follow and live by the Good Covenant, the Ten Commandments.
In choosing to teach Christian members that what the LORD Jesus Christ said does mean something else, Christian religious leaders become the cause for many Christians to disregard what the repercussions for accommodating sin are, and to disregard the same sin that Israel's religious leaders caused many of the Jews to fall-prey-to.
Many Christians ignore and cause others to ignore the fact that God's Set Standard of Good and Righteousness, the Ten Commandments, give life!
Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
Isaiah 49:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
Isaiah 62:10 Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people.
Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.
Christians are not being taught, nor are they understanding the importance and purpose of the written scriptures are to teach man of a distinct view of Good that is meant to Save man from their demise and destruction. The Bible is complete for Salvation.
The scriptures also make known the failures of individuals and nations to teach individuals not to make the same mistakes, but Christians have not learned from the mistakes of Hebrews-Jews, instead they are being taught to follow the same mistakes and errors that lead to their destruction and demise.
Christians are told by religious leaders, other members, or so-called scholars that answers to their questions concerning GOD, His Good, and His planned workings are hidden, or can only be known by God, when the answers are actually written within the scriptures. They do not teach others that God had recorded in scriptures and in the gospels the answers to most all questions that Christians or anyone else might have.
Christians, like the Jews, are being taught a boring eternal after-life, one which consists of their doing nothing but worshipping and praising GOD for eternity. Do they believe GOD is so egotistical that He created man just to worship and praise Him continually for eternity?
• They are not being taught, nor seeking to know the initial purpose of a Son of God upon the planet. (Genesis 2:5)
• They are not being taught, nor seeking to know why they need a New Body, which is a Son of God body. (Philippians 3:21)
• They are not being taught, nor seeking to know if God created other Sons of God upon other planets in His universe.
Hebrews 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
John 14:2 In my Father's house (universe) are many mansions (planets): if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you (New Earth), I will come again (Rapture), and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Many Christians do choose to return to the mire they came from, and lose their ability to obtain Eternal Life for their Soul, because they listen to the lies of Christian religious leaders or other Christians that claim to have knowledge.
• Christian religious leaders or other Christians that have filled their heads and hearts with distorted views of the Soul devised from man's view of the Soul. They often ignore that the God of Good used His Breath of Power that is Good to create man with a Soul that is Good like His Own.If they do choose to return to the mire of sin that they did come from, then they do become less able to plant (till the ground) and spread the knowledge of God's Good which He made known on earth through His Good Power that created the Human Jesus Christ to physically manifest Father GOD's Good on earth. If they ignore God's Good and return to the mire of sin, they will receive the consequences for their sin, which does also make them useless to God's plans to plant and spread GOD's Eternal Good throughout the universe.
- So man's own physical existence can be enhanced by God's Good.
- So as man's own breath of power can be used to plant (till the ground) and spread God's Good on earth for all mankind's good.
• Christian religious leaders or other Christians that have filled their heads and hearts with distorted views of the Soul, that often does ignore and distort what scriptures voiced concerning God's value of the Soul given man.
Many hyper-grace Christian religious leaders, members themselves, and so-called scholars live in sin and ease their consciences by preaching about a God who is all love and who never condemns, a God who doesn't judge us by our conduct.
Many Christians who were once on fire have fallen under a kicked-back or lax view of God. Instead of pursuing Him, they are partying and playing Christian. Hyper-grace has slipped into Christianity almost unnoticed, and has taken root like an unwanted weed. It easily took root but hard to get out of Christianity.
This unmerited freedom has spilled over for generations, leaving Christianity with millions of lukewarm Christians who have traded their passion for poison and easy believism. (1 Timothy 1:19, Jude 1:4, Matthew 13:25, Matthew 13:27, Matthew 13:38)
Christians are being taught and teach others that "once saved always saved", which does teach of no punishment for sin, and its okay to be lukewarm. The scriptures are quite clear when it comes to the subject of hell and future punishment. Christian religious leaders, members themselves, and so-called scholars choose to emphasize on God's love and ignore His wrath, emphasize on His mercy and ignore His justice, because an imbalanced gospel is being taught. Christians no longer have room for hell and future punishment in their theology.
Jesus used strong language in talking about the fire of hell and about people weeping and wailing and gnashing their teeth. And He taught that "it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell". The New Testament writers warn repeatedly about the wrath to come to those that accommodate sin. (Matthew 8:12, Matthew 5:29, Ephesians 5:6, Ezekiel 13:22, Romans 16:18, 2 Peter 2:19, Hebrews 10:29, 2 Timothy 4:3, 2 Timothy 4:4, 1 Timothy 1:6)
Christians are lead to believe past, present, and future sins are forgiven upon accepting Christ and His Salvation. It was Christ Whom died for ALL sin that mankind could or would possibly commit upon the planet, not them. So where does ALL sin begin and end for an individual.
There is not a sin that has not been paid for that wayward man can or would commit. Many ignore that Jesus voiced that they must acknowledge/confess the sin that they personally partake of to be cleansed of ALL unrighteousness. They also ignore that Jesus voiced "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross DAILY, and follow me." (1 John 1:7, 1 John 1:9, Luke 9:23, 2 Corinthians 4:16)
Nowhere in scriptures does it say past, present, and future sins are forgiven upon accepting Christ and His Salvation, but it does say confessed past and old sins are forgiven. Individuals that choose to not acknowledge or confess their sin, repent, and seek forgiveness are walking in the filth of their sin, do keep their sin alive and remembered, and will die in their sin, but religious leaders don't teach this truth. No matter how much an individual professes to be Christian, this fact remains and does not change, "the wages of sin is death"! (Romans 3:25, 2 Peter 1:9, 1 John 1:9, Romans 6:23)
The New Age teaching that has attached itself to Christianity is not really new. It is a modern revival of ancient religious traditions, that is centered in/on SELF. You become your own god with no real concern for sin, repentance, or salvation. It is the goal of the New Age Movement to cause people to rebel against the true God of the Bible, and seduce individuals into believing that they are deities.
The universal reconciliation teaching that has attached itself to Chrisitianity promotes a get-out-of-jail-free mentality, that in the end, everyone will make it into heaven because of Jesus' death on the cross. Universalism teaches all paths lead to God. There may be future suffering, but it will be purging rather than punishment, and ultimately everyone will be saved.
The New Age Movement and Universalism have become bedfellows over the years. Christians are not being taught by their religious leaders that these cults (and many others) are dangerous, so many individuals are being seduced by the false security and lies offered. (1 Timothy 4:1)
Any Christian that follows a "SELF" cult such as these, is not truly a Christian, because they do not truly know their Creator, God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, His Good and Righteousness, sin, their created purpose, nor His planned workings upon the planet and the universe.
Many that profess to be Christian are not taught Whom and What to serve, because their religious leaders, members, or so-called scholars don't know themselves. A Son of God never serves SELF. They serve GOD, His Good and Righteousness, and others.
GOD's written Set Standard of Good and Righteousness, the Ten Commandments!
GOD's Physical manifested and displayed Good and Righteousness to follow, Jesus Christ!
The very same Spirit of Good and Righteousness to live in and by.