A Divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.
2 Timothy 3:16
The Scriptures within the Holy Bible is the evidence which the LORD does use to clarify the reality of Himself, His Good Godliness, and His Personal Visitation unto wayward individuals.
The Scriptures within the Holy Bible is the only recorded reference given by the LORD for wayward individuals to sight, understand, or truly learn:
• Whom God Truly Is.The Scriptures within the Holy Bible is the only recorded reference given by the LORD for wayward individuals to sight, understand, or truly learn:
• What God's Good within His Godliness Truly Is.
• Of the Existence that Is God's Godliness.
• Of the Existence that brought forth existence.
• Of how God's Godliness brought forth existence.
• Of why their existence became brought into being.
• Of that Existence which created their being and selves.
• Of their existence relevant to that which created their being.
• What sin truly is.The Scriptures within the Holy Bible is the evidence which the LORD does use to distinctly promote the reality and evidence of Himself, His Good and Righteousness, and His Personal Visitation unto wayward individuals.
• The existence that brought forth sin.
• The destruction that sin does bring forth.
• Wayward sin and its resulting waywardness.
• Wayward existence relevant to the sin which they have accorded.
• The Salvation given by the LORD to Save them from the destruction that sin and waywardness does bring forth.
• The things which they need and must know to successfully survive in the universe.
• No other book upon the planet has ever been inspired by the LORD to become written to expound in such detail the reality of Himself, His Good and Righteousness, and His Physical Visitation upon this planet.All of which is Fulfilled by His Physical Word... Jesus Christ.
• No other book upon the planet has ever been inspired by the LORD to become written to expound in such detail the Personage of Himself, His Good and Righteousness, and His Physical Visitation upon this planet.
• No other book upon the planet has ever been inspired by the LORD to become written to expound in such detail the Existence of Himself, His Good and Righteousness, and His Physical Visitation upon this planet.
• No other book upon the planet has ever been inspired by the LORD to become written to expound in such detail the Fulfillment of Himself, His Good and Righteousness, and His Physical Visitation upon this planet.
or otherwise, is the LORD's Good Godliness.
The LORD's Godliness is God.
*The Word* of the LORD is God... just as your word is you!
GOD then did use America to spread the knowledge of God, His Good and Righteousness, and the Ten Commandments throughout the earth utilizing the King James Bible.
Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.Man took it upon themselves to write all the other watered down English translations of the Bible, which has caused much confusion, false teachings through lies, misinterpretation, and distortion of the scriptures within the Christian communities. Rather than seeking God's help and guidance for understanding of the King James Bible, religious leaders and many Christian's themselves chose to change the Word of God for their own benefit ("easier reading"), which has caused them to lose much understanding of what the LORD did Voice in scriptures.
The LORD does not change, it is man that does continually change the things of the LORD.
Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
The LORD didn't just inspire concepts within the scriptures. He clearly directed every word, and will not tolerate man's meddling with it. He calls them His Words, and they are pure.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.The King James Bible preserves the LORD's words, because it was translated using formal equivalence. All other bibles were translated using dynamic equivalence, in which the translator (man) is free to change words and meanings as long as he conveys the idea.
Psalms 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Jeremiah 36:8 And Baruch the son of Neriah did according to all that Jeremiah the prophet commanded him, reading in the book the words of the LORD in the LORD'S house.
Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
The written Word of God is very much alive! The LORD's Spirit lives in every Word He did Voice within the scriptures (Bible)! The Word of God does teach, guide, convict, comfort, (and much more) those that truly seek the LORD, His Good and Righteousness!
Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Jeremiah 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
Genesis 15:4 And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
Individuals upon wayward planets overlook important things in scriptures that do tell them about their Lord GOD (the Father), and His using His Power, the LORD God, in His undertaking of His very Heavenly planned workings upon wayward planets throughout the universe.
Most individuals upon wayward planets do not seek to understand, realize, or even find out what the purpose is for the Father GOD causing for the two most liken recorded and used words to become capitalized as the Lord GOD, and the LORD God in scriptures.
It does become recorded within scriptures so individuals can deeply and Truly:
• Sight and know what the Power (the LORD God) of Father GOD (the Lord GOD) Is. A Great and Glorious Power which would cause for individuals to know the depth of Father GOD's Power (the LORD God), or His Heavenly plan for all of man of earth.The Lord GOD is the Father!
• Sight and realize the Power (the LORD God) of Father GOD (the Lord GOD) that only needed to be used on this earth where the sighting of Father GOD's Good and Righteousness had been abused, or even lost by man.
• Sight, realize, and know how the Father GOD (the Lord GOD) of Heaven does through His Own Power (the LORD God) fulfill Himself, His Heavenly plan for all of man of earth with His Physical Visitation of Himself in the guise of a Son of God Himself (Jesus Christ) being The Word.
The LORD God is Father GOD's Power (His Arm, Right Hand & The Word) upon wayward planetary societies!
(Deuteronomy 4:34, Psalms 44:3, Psalms 77:15, Psalms 89:13, Psalms 98:1, Psalms 136:12, John 1:1)
If individuals upon wayward planetary societies don't learn the importance of the different capitalizations of Lord GOD and LORD God, then neither will they learn other important things within the scripture.